- Your roommate can be your best friend or an acquaintance, it's all up to you.
- For those of you who are planning on rooming with your BFF, I warn you to be careful. Because not all best friends make the best roommates.
- If you don't know your roommate, take the time to get to know her, ask questions, go to coffee, it will make the next year a lot more comfortable for you even if you don't plan on being super close
- BE RESPECTFUL. I know every is not naturally clean (I'm sure not) but you must be respectful that it is not just your space anymore.
- If you're having a problem or something your roommate is doing bothers you, talk it out. It will accomplish so much more then being passive aggressive about it!
Those are all the bullets I can think of this morning! Good luck with all your rooming situations!